Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pittsburgh

Okay, don't tell anyone (Simons), but this morning, I downloaded the whole second season of Weeds and watched every single episode and now I'm DYING. Is the second season over? Is it still ongoing? Because I don't think I can wait however many months for them to give me more Mary Louise Parker.

I. Love. Her.

Anyway, Simons and i just watched the first three episodes (there only 27 minutes long, people, stop looking at me like that! AND I knit while I'm watching, so it's not totally unproductive.) and it was all I could do not to say, "Oh you think THAT'S crazy, wait and see what Uncle Andy does with a microwaved banana peel in a minute."

[Spoiler Alert] For those of you who don't know about Weeds, it's about a suburban widow whose husband leaves her penniless with two sons, and she ends up selling pot to make a living. And at the end of last season, she found out her new boyfriend is actually the DEA.

I'm telling you, downloading TV from iTunes is the BOMB!

6 comments:

Nothing But Bonfires said...

OH MY GOD, I hadn't even got to the end of the first season yet! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT? You should have put a spoiler alert! I tried to cover my eyes, but it was too late!

Jemima said...

Oh sorry, I thought you'd already watched it.

Stepping Over the Junk said...

I gotta watch that!! Sounds fabulous!Sounds like some of my neighbors.

Alexandrialeigh said...

Wait, I don't get why this post is called Pittsburgh. Is she supposed to be living in Pittsburgh in the show? Because I freaking love that town, and if it's set there, I have to watch it. Even if it sucked I'd have to watch it.

simons said...

It's called Pittsburgh, because that is what the last Season II episode is called. You must get it.

la bellina mammina said...

hi - unfortunately, we don't have that series in Singapore :-( only Grey's Anatomy & Prison Break(which I love)& Desperate Housewives (which I don't really watch....