Friday, December 15, 2006

hysteria

Okay, here are the few things that have sent me into foam fit rages in the past few days:

* My Cuisinart safety features/design flaws
* The dog biting me
* Blogger switching between google and its old system and posting comments under my real name. What in the HELL is up with that?
* Blogger not posting my comments at all, equivalent of a blank stare and ignoring me
* The evil woman in New York whom I have to speak to fifty times a day. In retaliation, I have attached a photo of Satan to her name, so that it pops up whenever she calls. My other options were photos of a gigantic inflamed anus, Medusa, and an electron microscope photo of syphilis. I. Hate. Her.
* Expedia refusing all credit cards thanks to my frustrating name change debacle.
* This goddamn hat I'm knitting for my father-in-law. Ahhh, made with love.

So I think I may be losing control of my temper. I have given into the urge to stamp my foot and scream about six times a day, usually followed by tears of frustration. Maybe I need to get out more?

5 comments:

Jen said...

i'm at home waiting for comcast to come... again. Currently they are 5 hours late. So, they should be here in about 2 hours. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I also need to get out more, apparently.

barbie2be said...

or maybe you just need a cocktail! ;)

barbie2be said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

Might I suggest cookies. Homemade cookies that you do not have to make. Cookies are an excellen relaxan technique.