Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dirty

GAH!

Must wash out brain with lye soap and stab eyeballs with hot forks of displeasure.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I've been flashed.


And I'm SO PISSED about it. There I was walking my dog back from the park, enjoying the sunshine and outdoors. And I may have smiled pleasantly at this "nice young man" because i'm from the South and that's what we do. Then I noticed that he has his penis out of his pants and is woggling it at me in a disgusting fashion and hissing something menacing at me. "You like that?" I think it was.

Sick.

Anyway, I called him a pig and kept walking, but the whole way home I felt alternately furious and helpless and a little like crying. And I made up all these other scenarios where I'd followed him screaming until he ran away in shame. Or that I'd laughed at him and mocked him. Or that I had a cell phone on me and called the police. It was awful that this hideous fucker had created this power over me, my mood, my day, and sadly my memory.

7 comments:

barbie2be said...

you mean you didn't point and laugh? ok, the truth is, i always come up with the best retorts hours too late. sorry about your retinas. :(

Horrible Warning said...

That is so freaky!!

I hate when I can't think of the right reaction at the right time. But thankfully it isn't a case of needing to have your pepper spray and not being able to get to it. So glad you're OK...

Jen said...

Sick. I know how you feel, it's happened to me too. Ugh. I have to go take a shower now. Fucking pervert.

AMorris said...

Would have been funny if you'd pepper-sprayed his junk. She who laughs last....

Jonathon said...

That's so incredibly creepy and gross. I never think of the good comeback/best reaction until it's too late...

Jenny said...

I had that happen to me. I was so freaked out I couldn't really say or do anything.

Skeevy bastards.

It's sad that such a tiny thing can cause us such pain.

Pun totally intended.

Marcheline said...

Happened to a friend of mine and I when we were at school - we were out on the soccer field trying to take pictures for photography class. I didn't actually SEE the penis, because when I saw the man with the overcoat on in 80-degree weather, alone in the middle of a school soccer field, coming towards us, opening his coat and yelling "Hey! Look at this!" I turned around and ran like hell back to the school.

Which begs the question - you WALKED past him? Next time, RUN. Wackos move a lot faster than you'd ever believe, and you never know which are the dangerous ones.

And always call the cops, and give them as much info as you can. Color of overcoat, length of woggling member - whatever you can remember. Stop them before they woggle again!

-M