Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ulcer

Oh.

Oh, God.

Boss speaks in two hours. I'm getting an ulcer, I just know it. My fear of public speaking is so strong, it actually lends itself to other people. I can't even flip past American Idol without reeling in horror. Seriously.

Plus, if he bombs, I'll get blamed for it somehow. And probably no one will come, which will be really dreadful. And i'll be fired and end up in a cardboard (wedding gown) box under a bridge somewhere drinking cheap gin and scratching and gnashing my gums. Oh help!

5 comments:

Alexandrialeigh said...

Hey, that doesn't sound too bad. I'd come to visit!

Wordnerd said...

Ok -- you made ME nervous...how'd it go?

Jemima said...

Whew. It went fine. And 30 people showed up and asked about 100 questions and cheered everyone up immensely.

Thespian Libby said...

A couple of things, please. First - congratulations on the success of the event. I despise public speaking, and am envious of those who pull it off flawlessly. Second - since now you aren't going to use your wedding dress box as a studio apartment, I wondered if I might have it? Holly and Sean are leaving, and I'm being tossed most unceremoniously out of the big pink house. Living in a wedding dress box under the bridge would make me feel about the situation I think.

Thespian Libby said...

Would make me feel "better" about living under the bridge....Jesus Squeeze Us - the gin is finally taking its toll........