Monday, April 10, 2006

L-I-G-H-W-E-I-G-H-T

Amanda's housesitting out in Daniel Island at the Taj Mahal of waterfront property, so I rummaged in my frigidaire and found the exact ingredients for vodka salmon cream sauce pasta...wait...that was out of order, but you get the general drift, right? I was ravenous, having skipped lunch in order to pay my overdue bills and race to the post office. We watched the sunset, snarfed (me) dinner. it was lovely. So, a bottle of champagne later, I'm home in bed, drunk.

At 9:38 p.m. on a Monday.

Weak.

4 comments:

Wordnerd said...

Yikes. My head hurts for you.

Marcheline said...

Again - you are having so much more fun than I am, I may just have to cry.


WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Nothing But Bonfires said...

Apparently so drunk that you forgot the first "t" in lightweight.

Thespian Libby said...

That is phonetic slurring.