Monday, April 03, 2006

Jemima--Now with real coffee flavoring!!!

I started the morning with a ginormous hangover from mimosas, beer, and rum-soda drinks last night. Then I thought I’d add to the general a.m. malaise by choking on my coffee and promptly vomiting it out of my nose all over my bathroom counter. The inside of my head smells revoltingly like Café Verona, and I need to pressure wash my skull with Fabreeze (feels kind of like after reading “I Am Charlotte Simmons”...oh, the internal stench). Ew. Eeeewwww.

I hate Daylight Savings Time. I hate Benjamin Franklin for inventing Daylight Savings Time. I hate Mondays. I hate everything. Eff the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, now THAT is horror! Poor baby

R

Thespian Libby said...

Shit on toast how I loathe the nose barf. Blech. But please take comfort in the knowledge that I am going to be utterly and completely fired because you introduced me to effing Monk E Mail. And here I thought we were friends.....sweet cracker sandwich.

Wordnerd said...

Nose barf. It comes with a bonus. It's like a Glade barf plug-in. Ok. I'm grossing my own self out.