Monday, March 06, 2006

Cuddly Lumpus the Face Eater

I wish A.S. and I had a bigger bed, because Beulah would probably be really nice to snuggle with. Either that or she’d bite the hell out of me like that French woman’s dog that ate her face in her sleep. By the way, what effing dog does that? And who in the hell doesn’t wake up? Apparently it took that psycho bitch all morning to notice that she didn’t have a face. I don’t know about you, but I would fucking notice if my face were off. Then, I’d kill that goddamn freaky-ass dog.

1 comment:

Marcheline said...

If you wish for a bigger bed, please don't let it be so the dog can sleep with you. Pleeeeez. You're not even a newlywed yet, and you're already planning for the pets to join you?

You're supposed to wish for a bigger bed so there's more ROOM TO PLAY!

- M