Friday, December 30, 2005

Needs hypnotism...will travel

Well, I just finished my morning run with Theresa, where we solved many dating problems (for her and our friends) and were convinced we had all the answers. Now I'm home again, where my relationship is hogging the bed and isn't making the coffee for the fifth time this week. Heh! That'll show me!

99% of the time, I look over at my giant bed lump and get all mooshy. But today....today, he better get off his lumpus and help me find my goddamned earrings. Heh again.

At least I'm not as hysterical as last night, although I suppose it's always a good sign to actually recognize your hysteria. I am also aware that I probably should have told him, "If you don't help me look for them, I'm going to get even more upset." Because boy's are stupid. Throw rocks at them.

1 comment:

Diamonds Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about diamonds
, please feel free to visit.