Sunday, November 20, 2005

A Satisfying Day

Ah, my floor is now covered in a pleasing array of bags. I hate me some shopping, but this time I had a list! The main purchases, which are making me particularly happy, are various Aveda eyeshadows and Phyto hair serum and a new pair of Lucky jeans with a black belt that should make my ass appear, if not small, at least perky. The eyeshadows and hair stuff are the second beauty purchase I have made that excludes animal-tested products. No more Clinique and Mac for me.! I do miss the Mac packaging, but Aveda has nice metal compacts that are refillable, so less waste!

We have a new Urban Outfitters now, but I have to say that 45 minutes after watching my neighbors browse through the piles of ridiculous crap and cheap, ugly clothes, I wanted to throw myself in front of a bus. It makes me feel like I'm five again..."CAN WE LEAVE YET? UUUUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I'M BORED! I HAVE TO PEE! I'M HUNGRYYYY!!! WHIIIINE!"

3 comments:

Marcheline said...

Why do you go shopping with your neighbors?

- M

Jemima said...

Who else will tell me if my ass crack is showing in a new pair of jeans?

Anonymous said...

I will! And it is!!!

Rachel