Saturday, June 11, 2005

Oy

Oh, my poor haid. I don't know if it's the tequila or my dusty apartment. Saw Ryan Adams last night. Sucked. Sadly.

Planned to go out in the boat today, but it is blowing like hell outside because of that hurricane. A.S. went surfing this morning and said the waves were over his head. He actually dropped into a barrel (that doesn't happen here) and jumped the wave! And then he went to buy a new surfboard...he came home with his hair all mussed and his shirt inside out and a strange glint in his eye. And when I went upstairs later, his new board was in my bed.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I've been replaced. New board, I dub you "Slut." Ironically, she's all white. Mmmhmmm, not likely.

5 comments:

Bear said...

Jemima!

Where are you? We miss you! Come back, come back!!

Seriously, though... I hope all is well with you... we haven't heard from you in a while... I hope the foot is better, and that you aren't posting because you are out and about and doing lots of fun stuff...

Take Care,

Bear

Marcheline said...

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

bigbear777 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.