Monday, May 23, 2005

Men Suck Ass

Sorry Bear, this wasn't directed at you, particularly not after your lovely post avoiding the blow-job-offering trollop.

But A.S. called me to see how my day was going and said he was "suffering major internet withdrawal after a solid week of not checking" and was off to pay mass amounts of money to go online in a nearby coffee shop. Since I have internet here, I offered to let him use it. And since he refused, I naturally assume it's because he's e-mailing Evangelina Vagina, the craggy whore avec moustache whose boobs are probably bigger than mine.

GAH!

Why is this all it takes? Boy am I feeling ULTRA exciting and attractive and cool and fun now. He's spent so much time slaving over me that now he's having EV withdrawal? Fuck him. Fuck the world.

It's 2:15. Is it too early to start drinking? I have wine. It's only a short crutch away.

(By the way, Bear's blog is beartrackst2nowhere.blogspot.com. Does anyone know how to make the toolbar appear on a Mac? All I got is spellcheck and picture uploads?)

Oh, and Blue Cross admitted they were ass holes and are only making me pay PART. Fuckers. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckety-fuck.

2 comments:

Bear said...

No apology necessary, Jemima..

Besides, it would all depend upon whose ass we're talking about, I suppose... okay, maybe not. Ass-sucking just doesn't make my socks roll up and down.

I would wager that moustachioed booby-girl doesn't shave her legs or her armpits. (Yikes!)

Feel better soon, okay??

Bear

Elysia said...

Aye, there's the rub - your peeps drive you crazy when they "help" and then you miss them when they actually go away.....

Frustrating, ain't it?

This too shall pass. Have faith. Aw, f*&k it - eat tons of pizza and chocolate! (Can you tell what week it is here in Elysiaville?????)