Monday, May 23, 2005

Blue Cross must die

Just heard from my home nurse that Blue Cross is claiming my foot injury is a pre-existing condition and they aren't covering any of my medical expenses. Let's see, I became eligible for their insurance on April 1, hurt myself April 16. Nope, not pre-existing.

(rolling up sleeves)

Somebody's getting their ass kicked.

That aside, I'm a little panicked. Let's see: emergency room visit, three orthopedist visits, four plastic orthopedist visits, surgery, surgeon, anesthesiologists (God, I butchered that), vacuum thingy... I'm so helped if they become massive super wanks and refuse to cover this. I will sue them until they are all dead. And I can, because my aunt and uncle are both partners in mean scary firms, my uncle is also a judge, my boyfriend's dad represents the hospital I was carved up in, and somebody's ass is mine if they don't ante up. What am I paying them for?

7 comments:

term life said...

Hello, you have an interesting blog here!

I have a insurance quote site. It covers insurance quote related information.

Come visit if you have an interest.

-----------------------------------------------------

health insurance said...

Hello, you have an interesting blog here!

I have a insurance quote site. It covers insurance quote related information.

Come visit if you have an interest.

-----------------------------------------------------

memphis tennessee insurance said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a nashville tennessee insurance site. It covers nashville tennessee insurance related information.

Come visit if you have an interest.

-----------------------------------------------------

blue cross said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a Tennessee insurance site. It covers Tennessee insurance related information.

Come visit if you have an interest.

-----------------------------------------------------

Health Savings Accounts said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a blue cross site. It covers blue cross related information.

Come visit if you have an interest.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tennessee health insurance said...

Hello there....good blog! I will visit again for updates.

I have a Blue Cross of Tennessee quotes site/blog. It provides Blue Cross of Tennessee quotes information.

Come and check it out if you have an interest, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------

health insurance Tennessee said...

Hey....good blog!

I have a Blue Cross Tennessee site. It provides Blue Cross Tennessee information.

Come and check it out if you have an interest, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------