Friday, March 04, 2005

wax

They have new wax- no horrible strips, just burning hot wax applied and ripped off. Yeah! Once I came out of my full body spasm, I thought it was MUCH less painful. And the goth-chick hair-ripper told me (over my screams) that people prefer it over the old fashioned way. Right on.

My eyebrows look great, if I do say so myself. I'd take a picture and post it if Nerve wasn't hovering over the camera. Maybe I do need my own digital camera.

In bad news, I made a number of DVD purchases on Amazon and damned if they didn't all process separately, resulting in EIGHT separate overdrawn notices from the bank at $27.50 a pop. I nearly died. If my freelance check would come in (one month late at this point), all my worries would be over. Although I freely admit to not keepintg track of my finances, I never bounce anything. This is a new trauma for me. SUCKS! Can't wait to start new job.

At least I get paid today for the real job (11 days and counting) and am on vacation as of tomorrow! Hooray!

3 comments:

Alexandrialeigh said...

Ooof. Eight? That sucks. I've been there...

Jemima said...

Yeah, I know. Bleh. I'm hoping the bank will consolidate all the ones from Amazon. WHY do they process them all separately. Rat bastards.

Jesster said...

It's a conspiracy! Rat bastards indeed.