Thursday, February 24, 2005

Zzzzzz

I. am. so. tired. I. may. die.

Pulled an all nighter in order to get The Nerve off of my back re: this in-depth story. I'm not sure it was worth it. The idea of going home and sleeping makes me want to weep.

The ADD meds make my stomach hurt and the way my heart is racing, I don't think I should have anymore caffeine.

And I have two more stories to turn in, which I could do so fast... only I can't think anymore. And I have court today for my $500 speeding ticket, and at this rate, the judge will look at my haggard, bloodshot, sunken eyed visage and investigate my apartment for meth production. AND I have to babysit tonight. AND my sister is in town and I'm supposed to go eat dinner with my family after babysitting. AND I need to call the tech company about another stupid interview with the assclown sales guy. AND my apartment smells like dog pee and mustard and every surface is covered in laundry and/or dog hair.

Woe is me.

1 comment:

Alexandrialeigh said...

Why don't you go home? Tell him you were up late working on that story and that you'll be more productive from home...