Friday, February 25, 2005

Holy Crap!

I got the job! They just had me in for an incredibly inconveniently timed second interview (deadline week is NOT a good time to leave the office) and offered me almost 50% more than I'm making now. He said a bunch of other stuff too, but I stopped listening after he said they'll give an additional 25% raise after six months. My brain went all dreamy thinking about paychecks.

Of course, now I'm SCARED, because I had planned on applying to a couple of other places too, and now I have to COMMIT. And this job is going to be HARD. I'll be director of PR for, like a $40 million company. And in my brain I am still 16 looking for summer work! Crisis! Responsibility crisis!

7 comments:

Alexandrialeigh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexandrialeigh said...

Shut UP! Just think about all the chocolate you can buy making so much money!

Alexandrialeigh said...

Sorry, I realized the first post had a typo. I just couldn't leave it.

Bathroom Reading said...

That's AWESOME! And to celebrate, look in your mail today.

Seriously, congratulations. That's fantastic. Director of PR? Excellent.

All I want to know is, does that mean you get invites to the best parties, where all the stars show up?

Jemima said...

Oh, yeah, that's me. The fabulous party maven who throws soirees so grand even the drag queens show up...

Anonymous said...

Holy fuck!
That's awesome!! Congratulations!!

Rachel

Pink Lemonade Diva said...

SO exciting!!