Tuesday, February 08, 2005

DOOM

This week I have to interview every member of county council for THREE counties. That's about 25 people. And if The Nerve wants me to write about 400 words on each one, that's 10,000 words on top of the other three articles I need to turn in also. And thus far, I have to say I am FRIGHTENED by the stupidity of the elected officials in this county. What a useless shower of bastards. What an astonishing lack of education, vision, common sense, prehensile thumb...

In short, nobody better mess with me. I am [--] THIS close to crazy.

2 comments:

Kelly Love said...

There are no words. I feel your pain.

Actually, yes there ARE words - eight of them (and this might work with The Nerve). Feel free to use whenever necessary:

Do. Not. Poke. The. Bear. With. A. Stick.

Say it slowly, then walk away. It takes a few minutes to sink in, but by the time they figure out the meaning they're too scared to approach you again. (and I know you've heard this before...because your office was two feet away from mine!)

Alexandrialeigh said...

Hello! Where ARE you?