Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Can you electrocute yourself by drooling into your keyboard?

Because that might happen.

I woke up to go running and got dressed and looked at the clock and it was only 3:00 a.m. (groan) I'm not sure if I imagined my alarm going off or if it really did, but I was a little chafed. When Miss Nobody finally called at 6 o'clock to go running, I bailed because I was too tired, and then the neighbor started pressure washing his house at 6:45. My mood is somewhat dismal today. Boo.

On a better note, I got another freelance assignment yesterday, which is actually going to be pretty fun to write. Oh, and I looked on Salary.com to find out how much I should ask for this PR job, and it said $74K. Personally, I would hunker over like a whipped dog if I ever dared to ask for that much money, but it would be nice, wouldn't it?

No comments: